Deep Fried Tofu with Amber Sauce
- Wrap the tofu in a tea towel and place something on top of it such as a small bowl to force out excess water. Leave the bowl in position for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the tofu into 8 even pieces and coat with the flour.
- Grate the dried red chilli and radish together.
- Bring A to the boil to make the sauce.
- Deep fry the tofu until golden brown, and place it on kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
- Place the fried tofu on a plate and pour the sauce over and garnish with chopped chives, grated radish and chilli.
Tip! Coat the tofu thoroughly with the flour to ensure even cooking.