Parma Ham Wrapping Sushi
Parma Ham Tsutsumi Sushi
Finalist Nigiri sushi by Somparat Srisantisuk, from the Original Sushi Competition 2003.
- 40g sushi rice
- 1/2 avocado (sliced to 4)
- 4 anchovies
- 4 chives
- 4 large slices of Parma ham
- Dip the chives into boiling water, quickly into cold water, then dry.
- Take 10g of rice in your right hand and mould it gently into the shape of a ship's hull. Repeat four times.
- Place the pieces of rice on top of the slices of ham.
- Put the avocado and anchovies on top of the rice pieces and wrap the ham around them.
- Tie the chives in knots around 4.)