At a glance
Childrens' First Winner sushi by Eitaro Kobayashi, from the Original Sushi Competition 2005.
- Cut omelette into thin strips.
- Cut nori into a round shape 25cm across and place on a large plate.
- Place sushi rice on 2 and mould into a flat round shape.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over rice.
- Place toppings in concentric rings from edges to centre in following order: salmon roe, salmon sashimi, sausages, tuna sashimi, omelette strips, prawns, frying fish roe, and top with kiku flower in the middle. Cut into slices to serve.