Pork Cutlet on Rice
- Make 4-5 cuts along the chop, being careful not to cut right through. Season it with salt and pepper. Coat thinly with flour, dip it into the beaten egg, and then coat it with the breadcrumbs.
- Heat some oil in a deep frying pan. Deep-fry the pork until it floats on the surface of the oil.
- Place the pork on kitchen paper to remove excess oil. Cut it into bite size pieces.
- Cut the onion into thin slices.
- Place the pork, onions, and the sauce in a frying pan, bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the beaten egg in evenly to cover the surface, cover with a lid, and cook for 1 minute on a lower heat.
- The pork and sauce are then served up on a bowl of rice.
To keep the egg soft and fluffy, don't cook it too long once it's added to the pan.