Chicken Ball and sweet sake sauce
Tori Tsukune no Nimono
The light and simple taste of chicken goes great with this delicious sweet sake sauce.
- Mix the mince, [A], and the cornflour in a bowl.
- Heat dashi in a pan till it starts boiling then scoop up a tablespoonful of the mince mixture and slide it off into the pan with another spoon.
- Repeat the process until the mince is all used then simmer till the surface of the mince balls become hard.
- Add [B] and continue simmering for 10 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and keep cooking for a further 5 minutes then add the asparagus just before removing from the heat.